We believe that the very best care begins with the very best people and our support function teams are no different. They are just as passionate, committed and experienced as our care team.
Our support function team is made up of kitchen, housekeeping, maintenance, laundry and IT.
Housekeeping team is responsible for:
- Ensuring the home is clean and tidy following infection control and COSHH guidelines.
- Reporting any issues to maintenance.
- Effective communication with the care staff.
Laundry team (part of Housekeeping function) is responsible for:
- Ensuring all laundry is washed, dried and ironed daily.
- Making beds up with fresh linen regularly.
Kitchen team is responsible for:
- Meals that are delivered to the houses four times per day based on individuals’ menu choices.
- Providing specific dietary requirements.
- Snacks which are available throughout the day.
- Serving meals.
- Ensuring the kitchens are clean and tidy.
- Recording temperatures of fridges and freezers and food.
- Monitoring and recording waste.
Maintenance team is responsible for:
- Weekly fire test.
- Making sure maintenance issues are completed.
- Making sure the grounds are well kept and clean.
- Ensuring Legionella testing is carried out and monitoring compliance areas.
The IT team is outsourced and is responsible for:
- Ensuring GDPR compliance and cyber-security essentials.
- Installing and maintaining IT functionality.
If you are interested in joining the support function team, see what opportunities are available